Each chain is lovingly hand painted, varnished, assembled and packaged, so please allow at least a 3 days for your order to be posted out to you. All pacifier chains comply with mandatory safety standards appropriate to Europe (please see below for more details).
- Wood piece is 3cm (1.2") in diameter, and with the attached metal piece, this clip is 4.5cm (1.8") long in total.
- Clips are lead free, nickel free, phthalate free, latex free, nitrosamine free, BPA free and PVC free.
- We take pride in our silicone beads for being:
- 100% Food Grade Silicone, 100% Non-toxic, BPA Free, Lead Free
- PVC Free, Mercury Free, Phthalates Free, FDA Approved, LFGB Approved, SGS Approved, Odourless, Eco-friendly
Easy to clean- simply wash with mild soap and water!
High quality, natural, North American maple hardwood round beads. These are natural unfinished beads, without any treatment. Our beads are treated with olive oil. Treating wood beads with oil or beeswax will help preserve them longer.
This is not a toy. Never leave a child unattended while using this product. Do not use for nap or nighttime and never use in a crib, cot or bed. Suitable for 0+ months.
Care and Safety:
GetBrainbox Clips comply to Mandatory Safety Standards and have been independently laboratory tested to the DIN EN 12586 - Child and care articles - Safety requirements and test methods.
Always supervise your child when using your PC. PCs are not toys, and are not designed for chewing, or to be used as a teething toy. Never leave your child unattended with your PC. Always inspect your PC before use and discard if there are any signs of damage. The clasp, although strong, will wear out over time, so to increase your usage time, please only clip onto thin clothing. Excessive use on thick materials will contribute to the clasp wearing out very quickly.
Discard chain after 6 months of use. To keep your PC clean, use a damp cloth on the beads and clasp. Wash rope in warm soapy water. Do not immerse PC in water. Note - the colour/texture of the surface of the raw timber beads may change or darken after washing.